Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, April 12, 2010

Walgreens Trip 04/12


So I left work early today and went on a shopping excursion.  I didn't leave early to go shopping, by the way, but I do think I spent a lot more than I made today.

2 Benadryl Allergy at 4.99 each -- used $5/2 coupon from yesterday's paper
3 Diet Peach teas .59 cents each with in-ad coupon
1 Bag Hershey's Kisses clearanced to .74 cents (Easter)
1 Bag Almond Kisses clearanced to 1.25 -- I will buy 2 more bags (Target was wiped out) and submit for a free movie ticket.  The chocolate will all go to work with me, we're like scavengers around chocolate, and I'll come out ahead anyway.

Total Before Tax was 8.74
Total Savings was 10.19

The Benadryl was supposed to print up a $5 register reward when you bought 2, but the cashier told me, "oh, yeah, there's a problem with the manufacturer and they're not printing."  Regardless, I still got the two boxes for 4.99 total and grabbed packs with $10 worth of J&J coupons on the front:

No comments:

Post a Comment