Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, April 12, 2010

CVS Trip 04/12


For the Nivea spend $15 get $5 Extra Care Bucks deal their items were all on sale for X.99, so you had to buy something extra to raise your pre-tax total to 15.00 even.  At the front of the store they had a buggy of clearanced items, including some small Nivea hand lotions for 1.80.  I only found two, but combined them with the chapstick to bring me up to $15.  The signs in store said "select" Nivea items, while the sales flyer said "ANY" but the ECBs printed up no problem.  So keep an eye out for those.  I'm donating all of the Nivea items so was happy to stretch my money further.

Also by scanning my CVS card twice I got coupons for $1 off any CVS skin care item and $1 off any CVS paper product so got a lotion and roll of paper towels for .49 cents and .29 cents respectively.

Total Before Tax was 15.81
Total Savings was 18.79 (the clearanced Easter items helped raise that total)
Received 5.00 back in ECBs

No comments:

Post a Comment