Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Farm Fresh Trip -- Saved 37%

Does anyone else feel like they're always buying groceries, or is it just me?

After work and a busy day of appointments and meetings, I headed to Farm Fresh for their double coupons up to $1.00 today (they are now doubling coupons up to .99 cents every day).  I had a lot of $1 off coupons so think I did pretty well.  I ended up saving $32.66 or 37%.

My camera let me take two quick pictures before it died again!

Sorry the quality is bad, but some winning deals were:
Lean Cuisines were on sale 2/$4 and you could get a free Skinny Cow ice cream item (4 count or higher) for free when you bought 6.  I used a $1/4 coupon often available on their website, though not currently.  It also generated a coupon at the register for $1.50 off 7.  Not as impressive as the $1 off 3 I got at Target earlier, but I'll still use it.
The Skinny Cow I got free--mint ice cream sandwiches, yum!--were originally 3.99.
4 Sobe Lifewaters at $1 each and used a B1G1 free coupon received at the Farm Fresh register previously.
YoPlus pack was free with the coupon I received last month.
McCormick Basil Leaves for .99 cents, orginally 2.99 and my $1 off coupon from this week's paper doubled.
KC Masterpiece Marinade was 2.50, used $1.00 off coupon available here (note you do have to register), so .50 cents after doubled coupon.
(By the way, those are bagged apple slices wrapped up in the front)

I had a second picture which isn't loading, but it was my Viva paper towel rolls, on an unmarked sale for 1.25 each, used my .85 cents off coupon which was doubled and left overage.  I also got milk, eggs, coffee, Starkist Tuna pouches and some cheap Velveeta shell cups for 1.25 each, used $1/2 coupons from this week's paper so got them for about .25 cents each.

Total After Savings was 57.80
Total Savings 32.66

I have some recipes I'm going to try out this weekend, I'll let you know if they're successful and share the recipes. :)

3 comments:

  1. Great deal!! Wish I had that store near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, any other day Target is MUCH cheaper. I just figured I'd see what I could get close to free with double coupons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your about me statement. Great!!! I wish we had Farm Fresh near us. Looks like a great store.

    ReplyDelete