Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CVS trip

After my appointment and stuffing my face full of frozen yogurt, I mosied on over to CVS to see what deals were calling my name.


Of course I had to stop by the Easter candy, I might miss something I REALLY needed.  Ha!
I got Sugar-Free Peeps marked down to .75 cents
3 packs of Stride gum .99 cents each (used B2G1 free coupon from the paper the other week)
1 tube of Colgate Total for 2.99 (used $1 off coupon from a magazine, I believe it was All You)
2 bottles of Pantene shampoo 2.99 each (used $3/2 coupon from the paper the other week)
I also used my .50 cents ECBs I had earned from the 3% back on purchases last month
Total before tax was 7.20
I received back a .99 cent ECB for the gum, 2.00 for the Pantene, and 2.00 for the Colgate.

I'm going to save these to use for next week's deals that I got prematurely excited about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment