Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 04/18


I made out like a bandit at RA today!  I'm going to list out everything I bought because it's that impressive! ;)
Dentyne was on sale 2/$5, used 2 $1 off coupons
Mentos were on sale .99 cents each, thought I used 4 .55 cents off coupons but not seeing it rung up like that on my receipt... I guess it took off $2 total though.
Old Spice Body washes on sale 2/$7, used B1G1 free coupon from today's paper
Aussie Shampoo on sale 2/$5, used $2 off when you buy a shampoo or conditioner and styling product coupon from the other week's paper
Kotex Liners on sale 3.49, used $1 off coupon from today's paper
1 Sunsilk shampoo on clearance for 2.14 (tried to use $1 off coupon from coupons.com but it wouldn't go through)
Also used $5/$25 coupon from here via Money Saving Madness

Total Before Tax was $6.09
Total Savings was $20.50
I will also get back a $1 Single Rebate Check from the Old Spice and $3.49 from the Kotex

No comments:

Post a Comment