Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Deals Round Up!


Go here to get a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor.  They will be giving away 1,000 razors a day until May 1st.


Reminder that Hollywood Videos are closing in the Eastern side of the state.  I see the Hampton store is marked down to $5.99 and below and Newport News is $3.99.  This is just for DVDs, but they have video games for sale, too.


Entertainment Books are all now $15 with free shipping.  A much better price than the $35 or 40 they were at the beginning of the year.  It says today's deal, but has been this way the past few weeks.

Farm Fresh has begun to double coupons up to .99 cents every day now.  This Wednesday they are doubling coupons up to 1.00.  I'm planning to go do some stocking up this week.  I'm definitely buying some Viva Paper Towels.  Yesterday's paper had coupons for .85 cents off a single roll, which will be 1.70 off so should make the rolls free.

Reminder, Kroger doubles coupons up to .50 cents every day.  I believe you do have to have their free store card to get this deal, though.



Money Saving Mom has a great post on how you can get 2 FREE Kodak picture movie DVDs this week.

Buy 2 Kodak Picture Movie DVDs — on sale Buy One, Get One Free
Use the Buy One, Get One Free coupon here
Get both free after coupons — the store gives you one for free with their promotion and the manufacturer gives you one free with the coupon

I'm not really keen on Kodak right now... I've killed yet another camera.  That makes 2 since January, people!!  This time I'm going for a Canon.  My sister found me a great one, I just have to order it now.  That has nothing to do with the DVD, but Kodak reminded me of that.  Anyway, it's a DVD so I don't think you'll have any problems with it dying. :)


If you're heading to CVS this week, make sure you find out what you can get free!  Tiffany at My Litter has the heads up on some free items.

"When you purchase 2 CVS sunscreen items this week you get a $5 ECB (limit 1) As of right now the little 2oz $2.19 bottles count for this deal. So pay $4.38 and get back $5!\

When you go into CVS scan your CVS card at the little red price scanner in the front and check your coupons! Many people are getting a $2 off any Huggies wipes coupon! This week they are on sale for 2 for $5. So use your CVS coupon and a $.50 manufacturers coupons to get a box free!"

I just found out recently you can scan your CVS card as many times as it will let you (or you start feeling someone is staring at you ;)).  It will keep giving you different coupons until you've printed all the offers available.  So if you don't get the Huggies wipes coupon the first go round, keep scanning.

It looks like Bath & Body Works has their signature collection on sale again Buy 3 Get 3 Free.  (Well, online states Buy 3 Get 2 Free, but the sign at the mall yesterday said B3G3.)  Use this $10 off $30 coupon to get 6 items for around $21.50.  I just bought some of their new summer vanilla body washes and am heading back for some lotion and a few more body washes.  They smell wonderful!  I get migraines so often can't stand a lot of strong smells, but these are nice and light.

That should keep you occupied for a while! :)  I'll post more deals as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment