Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Limited Virtual Dollars Deal



Today through Sunday, April 18th, when you stop in The Limited store and spend $10 they will give you $10 worth of virtual dollars good towards your next purchase.  I don't like the new Peninsula Town Center, but I can visit it to go to The Limited.  :)

** Update:  Sorry, the e-mail I received was kind of misleading.  They will actually give you a $10 certificate off your $10 or more purchase the day you shop.  Then if you spend $50, they'll give you a certificate good for $15, 20, 25, or $100 off your next $50 purchase between 04/26-05/16.  I may have gotten one of those... The great thing about this is you can go online to check the code and see what your mystery savings is.  I got $15 off $50 which isn't a great deal so probably won't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment