Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Target Trip 04/18

I have a bad confession.  I may have made my husband pay for milk separately to get another free reusable bag at Target today...


He bought the Silk Soymilk on sale for 2.69, then used 2 $1 off coupons from the paper the other week.
His total: 10.32


I know it doesn't look like it, but I do occasionally cook.
I had four .40 cents off 6 Dannon coupons about to expire so I told my husband he needed to pick out 24 yogurts today.
The Lean Cuisines were on some kind of special promo that brought it down to an extra $1 off 8.  (I didn't see it as I wasn't down the aisle, but had two $1/4 coupons that expire this week so told my husband he needed to pick out 8 dinners, too)
I also bought two dark chocolate Reeses (not pictured as I forgot they were in my purse) as I thought my coupon was B1G1 free but was actually .55 cents off 1.  Oh well.

Total Before Tax was 24.59
Total Savings was 6.95

I think I'm going to have to let anymore coupons I have for frozen food go to waste this week.  I don't think I have any more room in my freezer.  The things in the front are stacked crazy because they're balancing off things on the back of the shelves.  So happy to think that between all that and now having milk I may be able to not go to Target again this week.  That just means I can't visit Totally Target the rest of the week!  She might find something that I think I need to have. ;)


Also check out the coupons on Target.com, they put out a few today for Merona clothing and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment