Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Target Trip 04/20

I wanted to show you all that we do eat more than yogurt and frozen dinners in my house. :)


We stopped in for tomatoes and lettuce, and well, you know how that goes...
Snausages were on price cut for 2.01 and I used a $2/2 coupon from coupons.com (no longer available)
** There is a coupon on the package for $1 off 1 so you can get the same deal.
3 Ziploc products, all were on sale 2.27 each, used B1G1 free coupon (newspaper), $1/2 coupon (newspaper) and .40 cents off one (newspaper).  I'll submit this for the SC Johnson rebate.
** Not sure why I thought I could use all three coupons, but I should have only used two.  I just saw the flaw in my couponing.  The register took them all off without a problem, so it didn't hit me at the store.

Total Before Tax 19.98
Total Savings 9.74

No comments:

Post a Comment