Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Target run

I ran to Walgreens and Target quickly today.

Target has their Activia 4 pack yogurts on sale for 1.79 this week, down from 2.19, then this past Sunday there was a $1 off coupon.  As you can tell from my posts, we're big yogurt eaters, so you can't beat less than 20 cents a cup.  Nothing wonderful or exciting to show, just some yogurt, milk, and dental floss.


At Walgreens, I bought Albacore tuna, with Walgreens coupon they were 99 cents each, 2 paper towel rolls for 59 cents each, the Colgate toothpaste was on sale for 2.99 with $2 RR, and I used a 75 cent off coupon so paid approx 25 cents for toothpaste (and found some packs in the back with a free travel size tube).  Their store brand batteries were on sale B1G1 free, 5.99 each, but the Energizer charger with 2 batteries was marked down from 9.99 to 7.99 so I got that instead.

It looks like Farm Fresh is doubling coupons up to 99 cents all week.  Kroger doubles up to 50 cents all the time.  Most of my grocery shopping is done and stockpiled so I won't be hitting any of those, but just putting that out there if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment