Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, March 29, 2010

My home away from home

So I just got home from Target... :)
I did very well.  Of course, part of that was because the cashier probably wouldn't have batted an eyelash had I burst into flames in front of him, so was putting everything through, regardless of the sales price.  So I probably owe Target about $3, but that's besides the point.


I bought Curious George 2 for $6.99 (on sale from 14.99)
 - I'm going to have to exchange it, though, I picked up the second one which did not have the code for $5 in grocery cash as the first one I picked up did.  This will be a Christmas present.  The movie, not the grocery cash.  That's all mine! :)
Heinz vinegar on sale .99 cents (used a .50 cent off coupon from here)
Market Pantry pudding for .69 cents (for Angel Lush cake!!  Yum!)
5 Weight Watchers Smart Ones at 2.44 each (not on sale, but I had a $1/5 coupon about to expire so bought them anyway)
Heluva Good Dip 2.79 (free with free product coupon from their FaceBook page--no longer available)
Cool Whip on sale for .89 cents
2 Clean & Clear travel sized products 1.12 each (used 2 $1 off coupons from the paper yesterday)
2 Gillette Body washes 1.79 each (used $4/2 coupon--this was where he didn't adjust the coupon price down)
4 Gillette deodorants 1.79 each (used 2 more $4/2 coupons)
Dove Men's body wash with free travel size attached 3.58 (this was on a clearance endcap, used $1 off Target coupon no longer available, and a $1.25 off manufacturer's coupon)
Reynold's recycled aluminum foil on clearance for 2.54 (used 1.25 off coupon from coupons.com)
Ruffies trash bags on clearance for 3.10
2 Purina Busy Bones on sale 2.66 each (used B1G1 free coupon from yesterday's paper)

Grand total before tax $23.09.
Total Savings: 37.62
Plus, once I exchange the DVD, I'll get $5 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment