Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free coffee

 (photo from Common Sense with Money)

There are two places you can sign up for a sample of Taster's Choice, they will allow 2 samples per household.  First, on Facebook and second, on the Taster's Choice website.

I am not a coffee drinker, but ordered this sample when it was available before Christmas.  My dad is a coffee drinker, so I put this in his stocking.  There were 5 or 6 packets in the sample, all different flavors.

P.S.  For Facebook freebies, I have a separate account that I use only for this purpose.  It helps cut down on having so many updates to go through.  Companies are definitely using FB to get the word out, and they are offering tons of freebies to do this!  Make sure to search for your favorite product on there and see what is available!

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment