Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kroger deals

I've mentioned before I don't care for Kroger, but they're having a great sale this week so I'll suck it up!  I'll just be sure I have lots of time in order to find what I'm looking for.

They have select items where you buy 8 you'll get $4 off.  These can be mix and matched.  Particularly I'm excited about the Lean Cuisine being $1.69 each when you buy 8.  My poor husband practically lives on frozen dinners!  I have a $1 off 4 coupon from coupons.com (no longer available).  Then I will buy Bumble Bee Tuna pouches for .49 cents each (these are normally .99 cents or higher), Dial hand soap for $1 each, but will use the .35 cents off from last week's sales flyers which will double to .70 cents off so pay .30 cents each.  (They double coupons up to .50 cents everyday.)  It's not going to be a big trip, but it should be a cheap one.

Also, Farm Fresh has some good sales through Tuesday, including jumbo snow crab clusters for 4.98 a pound, seasoned and steamed free (I don't usualy buy these so don't know a "good" price but they're $1 less than Kroger so it already looks like a better deal :))  6-pack bottle Coke products are 1.98 each, green cabbage .48 cents a pound, and Breyer's Ice Cream 2 for $5.  It also looks like they're doubling coupons up to .99 everyday this week.  I might go get a few things, especially the cabbage and Coke.  Cabbage is so yummy sauteed in olive oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment