Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My sad camera

So my camera died.  Unfortunately I did not face the fact until I had thrown away two sets of AA batteries and was grumbling about how all our batteries were bad.  There was some nasty stuff in the trash can, and cheap as I am and expensive as batteries are, I didn't want to pick out and clean off batteries.

My sister very kindly gave me her old camera, but the memory card is too big to fit in my computer.  I have a laptop, so I haven't figured out anything fancy to do to hook it up.

However, I am happy to report I've fed my poor husband well this week!  Crab legs (steamed at Farm Fresh, thanks!), firecracker shrimp, and sauteed cabbage Monday night, Omelets last night (okay, he made them, but I bought the $1 dozen eggs at Target for him!!), and a really good salad tonight.  I'm going to make a Hash brown casserole tomorrow night and something Saturday which I thought I needed to buy lettuce for... I'm going to have to go through my websearches as I did not save the link in my "weekly meal" folder.  You know, the folder that occasionally is filled...

Hope everyone's week is going well!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I forgot to tell you that we have a memory card reader over here that links up to your USB port on your computer. We don't use it so I'm sure you can borrow it. We got it right after your wedding before we had new computers. My bad, playa!

    ReplyDelete