Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, May 31, 2010

Target Trip 05/31


No picture due to no camera yet and I took my sister's back to her.

We bought 10 Sobe Lifewaters at $1 each then got a $5 Target giftcard back for using 10.
- Used two .50 cents off Target coupons
- If you haven't reached the print limit, B1G1 free coupon
Wholly Guacamole
- Used 1.50 off coupon
10 Smart Ones at 1.89 each, got back a $5 Target giftcard for buying 10.
- Used coupon here

Those were the highlights.  I bought some dog treats, not on sale, but my $1 off coupons expired today, so I went ahead and stocked up.

Overall I spent 90.84 (pretax), received back $10 in giftcards and saved 43.99!  Yipee.
(Although my husband could have done without telling the cashier, "watch this!" when I handed him the coupons. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment