- he started looking at his watch while I was waiting for the guy to package my scallops.
- and throwing things in the buggy.
- and throwing more things in the buggy.
- and throwing ridiculously expensive Healthy Choice meals into the buggy. I told him to pick out some and did not realize until checking the receipt afterwards that they were 3.69 each!! He got 7, so that was almost $28 of our grocery bill. I assumed he'd check the price. I assumed wrong.
- and asking were we done yet.
- and telling me at the checkout. "Wow, that cost a lot. I was expecting it to go down a lot more with your coupons." I could have choked him.
Needless to say, I did not take a picture of this failure of a trip. I couldn't find a few things I was looking for because I had the timekeeper with me. It wasn't very exciting, anyway.