Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 05/15 & Video Values

Sorry this is late and won't really benefit you unless you run to the store in the next few hours, but I mainly want to highlight the great program that is "Rite Aid Video Values."  It's pretty tedious, but can save you a lot of money.  Every month they put up new videos with product coupons.  You basically watch a commercial and then get credit with a coupon.  Once you get 20 credit points you get a $5 off $20 coupon.  These coupons can be stacked with manufacturer coupons getting you the best out of pocket savings.  This month you can also get a bonus $5 off $25 coupon from the video values, also.

I have no picture because of my demon posessed camera.  It took the picture but now it won't load.  I'll try again later.

2 Ozone Swagger Body Wash sale 2.99 each
- less B1G1 free coupon (Proctor & Gamble 05/02)
Infusium 23 shampoo sale 3.99 (regularly 7.99! are you kidding me?!)
- less $3 off coupon (All You magazine May 2010)
Kotex products sale 2/$7
- less $1 off Video Values coupon
- less two $1 off manufacturer's coupons (from samples and packages)
Orbitz Gum clearanced to .64
2 Eclipse Gum clearanced to .64 each
2 lip glosses clearanced to .64 each

Less $5 off $20 coupon from Video Values
Total Before Tax 6.38
My Wellness Savings (their new program) was 15.03
Then my coupon savings was 13.99

Total Savings $29.02

THEN, I will get back a $3 Single Rebate Check for buying 2 Kotex products and a $1 Single Rebate Check for the Old Spice.  So essentially I only spent 2.38!

Rite Aid is expensive but if you go at the right time and use those video values coupons, you can save a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment