Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Friday, May 7, 2010

Target Trip 05/06 and a Recipe

When I went for ear drops and lemonade last night, I mentioned I may have gotten sidetracked...


I found some Market Pantry drink mixes on clearance for 1.88
I also did the Dentastix deal again, getting them for .49 cents.
I thought the shrimp looked good, so that ended up in my buggy at 8.99
That mess of stuff beside the lemonade is Market Pantry boneless, skinless chicken breasts which are marinading in freezer bags.  They were marked at 7.19 but rang up on sale for 5.79.

Not too much else exciting to report.  I got black beans to go in Texas Caviar* but forgot to grab the blackeyed peas, so none of that this weekend.

Total Before Tax 46.51
Total Coupon/Sales Savings 10.39

Texas Caviar Recipe
1 bottle Italian dressing
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can yellow corn (drained)
1 can white corn (drained)
1 can black beans (drained)
1 can black eyed peas (drained)
Scallions (optional)

Mix together and chill overnight.  Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment