Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Target 05/25 Saved $24.16


I'm having a duh day.  More on that in a minute.

I went to Target this evening and did pretty well.  I, of course, have no picture but did get an email today that my new camera has shipped!  Yay!  So you may get picture overload once it arrives. :)

I'll list some of my more fabulous things below:
3 Crystal Light drink mixes on sale 2.98 each
- used $1/3 from Target website
- and two $1 off coupons from the Facebook page
2 boxes of Fruit Loops and 1 box Frosted Mini-Wheats
- used $1/2 coupon from coupons.com (I left my $1.50 off 3 from the paper at home)
- got free Market Pantry Lactaid milk
(- and I have 3 codes so will get $5 concession cash)
This had to be adjusted off at customer service as it is off a regular gallon of milk, but I asked them about it at customer service before shopping and they said it should come off.  So the adjusted it off when it didn't.
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean 8.69
- used $5 off coupon from 04/11 Smart Source or printable
- AND used get a Target $5 giftcard when you buy Scrubbing Bubbles E-A-C from 05/23 Smart Source

They had a ton of frozen dinners literally thrown into a meat cooler.  I had a Target coupon for $1 off 5 Lean Cuisine dinners.  Great.  I'll buy Jimmy a few.  Coupon had to be pushed through at the register but cashier did it no questions asked.  Wonder why it beeped.  It's because I found out as I put them in my freezer, I bought 3 Lean Cuisines and 2 Healthy Choice dinners.  Duh.

Then at the register I got another coupon for $1 off 5 Lean Cuisine dinners (maybe I'll learn to pay attention one of these days--did all the clearanced ones have to be green and white, though?) and a coupon for a FREE Market Pantry frozen pizza.  No other purchase needed.  We don't eat much pizza, but I have bought a Market Pantry one before and thought it was pretty good.  It'll be good for a lazy Sunday night meal. :)

Total Before Tax $33.40
Total Savings $24.16

No comments:

Post a Comment