Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, May 17, 2010

Farm Fresh Triple Coupons


I apologize I am just now getting this out.  Unfortunately I didn't read the Farm Fresh ad very well on Sunday.  Thankfully I read my Facebook wall and saw where Kris Klipper (this is her Twitter link) posted about triple coupons at Farm Fresh.

Today and tomorrow (Tuesday) Farm Fresh is tripling coupons up to .99 cents.

Up to 20 manufacturer coupons tripled per shopping visit.  Limit 1 coupon per item.  Maximum of two like items tripled per shopping visit.  Excludes coupons that state "do not double or triple."

Also, if you're a senior (55 and up), Tuesdays & Thursdays you can save an extra 5% off your bill (every week) which can be combined with double or triple coupons.  My mom makes a killing those days!  (Sorry, Mom, for revealing your age :))

I'll look at the ad and my coupons and see what good matchups I can find for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment