Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Walgreens & CVS Trips 08/03

I'm having one of those days.  I cannot for the life of me think clearly!  Anywho, I made a few pit stops today, first at Walgreens with my 15% off Friends & Family coupon.


I used the $3 off Cortaid coupon from the sales flyer along with a $2 off coupon I had from a pack of Benadryl I bought a couple of months ago.
The markers will go in someone's Christmas present, they were $3 with a $3 mail in rebate which prints after your receipt.
The envelopes were apparently not the correct ones, but I needed some anyway so coughed up 1.01 each.
After paying with a $5 RR from last week my total out of pocket was around $1.64  (I've already misplaced the receipt.  Sigh)

Then I went to Rite Aid (of course leaving my $5 off $25 Video Values coupon at home).  I struck out, though, as I was in desparate need of face powder, and they had no Neutrogena makeup at all today.  There was the sign, but there was no Neutrogena there.  Note to self: don't wait until you are completely out of face powder to go buy it.  So off to CVS where I paid the full price instead of the 40% off as advertised by Rite Aid this week.


I used a $5 off $30 coupon from e-mail
Sobe is B1G1 free and I used two B1G1 free coupons making all four free
Fusion ProGlide was 9.99, used $4 off coupon, produces a $5 ECB
Sally Hansen was 5.99, used $1 off coupon
(I learned a while back to never use expired wax.  I pulled the top layer of skin off.  Fun times.)
Neutrogena face powder was 13.99 (pick me up off the floor, will ya?), used $2 off coupon
Altoids was 1.49 and produces a $1 ECB

Used $9 in ECBs to pay
Total Before tax 10.46
Received $6 ECBs

Saved $30.86

No comments:

Post a Comment