Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, August 9, 2010

Fun Mail

Today was one of those days it's fun to check the mail.  No bills, no junk mail (I know, one of only like three days a year without it!), but lots of coupons and a silly celeb gossip magazine (Ok!  btw, I only get it because it was $1 for a subscription with something I bought on Amazon last year.  I feel I should clarify, hehe.)

I got some Macy's coupons, a Bath & Body Works one (free signature collection item with any $10 purchase), $10 off $25 at Yankee Candle, and a Money Clip magazine.

Of course that means that I shop at these stores too often if I'm getting so many coupons from them, but let's not talk about that.  Did you get your $10 JC Penney cash coupon.  Mine came in the mail Saturday and starts today.  I don't usually shop at JCP, but I do like to go spend their free money!

I'd been keeping my eye on this magazine rack at JCP, though.  I originally saw it last time I was browsing with my $10 cash coupon, but couldn't justify spending the $30 it was marked down to in the store (marked down from $120, mind you!!!  What in the world?!).  It got marked down again to $23 but I'm still too cheap to buy it.  Last time I went to check it, they were all sold out.  I was thrilled then to find it at one of the malls in PA marked down to $13.  That, I could justify.  It could have been only $3 had they had some at my store now with the coupon, so now I feel I need to get my $10 worth back from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment