Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Restaurant.com 80% Off

What a long week!  I've gone to work and then come home and crashed.  I still need to make it to CVS, I might have time on my lunch break to do that today.  I can't even remember what I was getting--good thing I make my lists on Sunday evenings when I can think. :)


In the meantime, Restaurant.com is having their 80% off sale until 08/31.  If you don't find anything this time, the restaurants change occasionally and the 80% off sale pops up a lot.  I've bought quite a few certificates off there and never had a problem redeeming them.  It's a good way to try somewhere new for cheap, or eat somewhere you know you like cheap, too.  Right now, use code CLEARANCE to get your discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment