Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Saturday, September 11, 2010

So Far, So Good

With the exception of a quick run to Farm Fresh to buy more Neufchatel cheese and french bread, it's been smooth sailing.  I'm taking a break and then we're headed out to dinner with friends.  Yes, I realize the irony in stopping my cooking to go eat. :)

So far I've mixed up some Watergate Salad


Mixed up a cheese ball (well, it will make three).  I forgot to take a picture but this was the pepper.


Then my quick $16 Farm Fresh trip.  I was going to make the pie crust but have no idea where my pie pan is, so I decided to speed things up and just buy a pre-made crust.  I hate how the quick trips are always the most expensive!  Such as, I was thirsty, so the Gatorade looked really good.


Then I made the One Dish Blackberry French Toast


I'm going to try to tackle some more of the casseroles tonight when it gets cooler and won't be so miserable to run the oven.  So far, so good.  Oooh, and I've done two loads of laundry in between.  Go me. ;)

Jimmy's yelling at the tv watching the Ohio State game, so he's been on doggie duty.  It's amazing how much more you can get accomplished when not having to let dogs in, out, up, down every 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment