Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shopping For The Week

I know, my not going shopping for a long time lasted a grand total of 5 minutes.  The deals this week are too hot to pass up, though!  I did my shopping in one quick swoop and am done.  Assuming nothing else exciting entices me out, anyway.


My total out of pocket for everything was approximately $33 and I'll get most of it back.  I've broken it down below.


Walgreens (I hate that they had some good deals this week!)
Pepsi product 2 liters are .88 cents with the in-ad coupon (today and tomorrow only).
When you buy 2 you get 1 free Redbox rental, buy 4 and get 2 free rentals.  The coupon with the code prints out at the register.  So, $3.52 - $2 rental = $1.52 for 4 sodas.

The Comet was 2/$1 with in-ad coupon
Reese's was just because I was hungry (.79 cents)

Zegerid 14 count is on sale for $10, use the $3 coupon from 08/15 Smart Source, and get a rebate form that prints out at the register for a $10 rebate.  Makes it a $3 money maker.  Well, less your stamp, but you're still making a good profit.
Total before tax was $11.81.  After the rebate and Redbox codes, it was a .19 cent money making trip.


CVS
You can go to My Litter to see all the coupon matchups
The Schick Hydro had a coupon on it for free shave gel when you purchased the razor.
The High Octane energy chews are 1.99 and you get back 1.99 in ECBs all month.
I also used a $5/$30 purchase coupon from an e-mail from CVS.
I used $10.99 in ECBs to pay, spent $2.04 out of pocket (before tax), and received back $12 ECBs for my next purchase.


Again, I spent the most money at Target, mostly because there were a few things that were spur of the moment.  I'm having girls night with my mom and sister tonight and my sister asked was I bringing cupcakes.  So I bought things to make cupcakes because I'm an awesome sister! :)
I had a $5 manufacturer's coupon for Green Works which expired today and a $3 Target printable from a few weeks ago making the 60 load detergent $3.99
(I'm very well stocked on detergent now!)
The Embark lunchbox was clearanced to $2.78, it has coupons inside and a free 6 month subscription to Parents magazine, or you can get a $4.98 rebate instead.  So the lunchbox was a $2.20+ money maker.
Total before tax was $17.15

1 comment: