Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nutrients

Lest it seem like we subsist only on sugar, I have a picture of real food.  With color and nutrients.  Oooh, aaah.


Sorry it's such a bad picture, but you get the idea.  I was trying to tend to hungry dogs, too.  My total was $23, which is a lot for so few things, but nothing was on sale (besides .50 cents off two Market Pantry cheeses) and I hope to not step foot into another store again for a couple of weeks.  Well, besides running to Rite Aid again tomorrow.  Beyond that, though, I am not going to a store!  (Ok, I lied.  I might go to TJ Maxx.)  I even skipped Farm Fresh $1 doubles today because I was wilting in the heat.  I had to pick up a prescription at Target, so grabbed what I needed while in there.


By the way, I still have not done any baking.  My rolling pin is sitting, untouched, on my counter.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment