Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Monday, October 11, 2010

Who, Me?

MIA?  Me?  Ha!  I had a list of things I needed to run and get Saturday, but nothing on that list got accomplished.  It was all good, though, as they didn't get done because I was tired from doing two charity walks.  I'd much rather do good that way as nothing on my list was for other people!

First, my mom, sister, and I headed up to Richmond for the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) walk.  It was a sunny (hot) day, with the best turnout yet (over 800 people)!


Then I came home and tried to take a nap.  You'd think with football on that would have been easy.  I mean, it puts me to sleep at night when my husband is watching it.  But, no, no nap for me.  Later that evening my mom, sister, and I again headed out with my coworkers for the Light the Night Leukemia and Lymphoma Walk.  This time it was at City Center in Newport News.  Such a pretty place.


Yesterday I cut coupons, vacuumed every inch of my living room, dining room, and kitchen (it is all tile), vacuumed the guest room and am still unsuccessfully trying to get the smell of dog vomit out of there (thanks, Daisy).  I need to clean the rest of my downstairs so I can have a professional come out and clean it.

The only good thing I have found is a Refresh Air candle I bought on clearance at Target a while back.  It does what it says--it is odor neutralizing.  At least while burning, and you know what, as long as I can buy some more, I'm happy until I get that professional out here.  I have Blooming Orchid.

Ooooh, and I finally found some Seventh Generation Free and Clear products!  When in Richmond I remembered there was a Whole Foods, so we stopped there and I got two bottles.  That should hopefully last me until we go back up to Richmond for birthday weekend in two weeks.  I'm going to do a big stock up then.  I used their store locator on the SG website, but only one store actually had any Free and Clear products, and those were dish soap and laundry detergent.

The plan today is to make it to Rite Aid, CVS, and Target after work, so if all goes according to plan, I'll have trip details later.  We'll see. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment