Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Is Definitely Here

Ummm, BRRR!  Fall hit with a vengeance!  Time to switch out the clothes in my closet and put away the flip flops.  Yipee!

You do realize now, that there are less than 100 days until Christmas, right?  How's it coming along?  I need to pull out my winter decorations and take inventory of the Christmas gifts I bought on clearance last year and packed up with the decorations.  I've been buying small things throughout the year so my bank account doesn't go crazy all at once.  I keep all the gifts together, make a list of what I have, and then wait until the last minute to wrap them.  I get credit for at least buying early, right?  Actually, I put off wrapping presents.  Call me crazy, but I like looking at what I've bought people.  To be honest, I just like everything about this time of year.  Especially if there is snow. :-)

This afternoon my mom and I are going Christmas shopping.  Well, she's going birthday shopping, but I'm doing Christmas shopping.  I haven't been able to find the item I'm looking for for my sister, so I'm hoping a different mall will have it.  I'm not sure if this is something carried all the time or not, so I'd just feel better getting it now, assuming I can find it.

Okay, I'll cut back on the caffeine and go to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment