Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wags and Target

I am home to say my trip was a success! Upon leaving Target my husband said, "that's more like shopping with you!" Haha.


At Walgreens I got a Dove men's body/face wash, Schick razors, Orbit gum, and Rimmel Nail polish for 2.24. I used two $1 off Orbit gum coupons, 1 $1.25 Dove Men's care coupon, $3.00 off Schick razors, $1 off Wags Schick razors, and an $8 RR from last week's Blink Gel Tears. After that, my total was $2.24 and I received $6 RR for my next trip for buying the Dove Men's care. My total savings was $25.17!


At Target I purchased 10 Healthy Choice frozen dinners using 2 $1.00 off two meals and 1 $1.25 off two meals coupons. For buying 10 dinners I got a $5 Target giftcard. Select Quaker Oatmeal and Grits is on sale and then you get a $5 Target giftcard for buying 5. The brown sugar .99 cent Express are ringing up in the sale, and the orginal grits (if you have a question, if you use the price scanner it will tell you whether or not it is included in the promotion). I had a $1 off coupon from the Quaker website toward any oatmeal.
My total, after tax, was $21.01 and I got $10 in Target giftcards back. My total savings was $15.97.

Until next time, keep your pennies close and your dollars closer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment