Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tis the Season

Ahem.  How is everyone?  I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I've had a cold all week.  Amazing how much a little cold can slow you down!

Today is, unfortunately, the last day of B1G1 free holiday drinks at Starbucks.  This goes from 2-5 pm today.  I had an eggnog creme frappucino the other day--very good!

I ran a few quick errands this week, mainly for toilet paper.  Such an exciting life I lead, I tell you.  Beyond that, I read a lot of magazines in bed and watched the leaves seem to change color overnight.


They've also put up the tree at the mall.  Sorry that I cut off the top.  I got a shopping day in on Tuesday as I took a day off work.  And then I woke up with a sore throat Wednesday morning. :(  At least I should be better for Thanksgiving!


Speaking of Thanksgiving, you know all the super cheap and/or free food you are getting right now with your coupons?  Buy a few extras.  Donate them to the Food Bank or another cause.  Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment