Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Beautiful Day for Christmas Shopping!


It was a gorgeous day today!  This was thankfully was not on the bridge that got stuck.  After work today my sister and I went Christmas shopping.  We scored some great deals, most of which can't be discussed, but I can say that if you go to the mall, there are deals to be had!

Have you checked out the Black Friday ads yet?  Well, the ones that are out, that is.  It's going to be an early day for me this year!  Target is opening an hour earlier than last year, at 4 am.  Am I one of those crazy people who gets up at the crack of dawn?  Yep!  I can barely sleep Thanksgiving night out of excitement, so I'm usually up without the alarm clock.  I know, I probably need a therapist, but I do love the hustle and bustle and great deals! :-)

Also keep an eye out in some December magazines for Hallmark coupons.  These are $5 off a $5 or more purchase, including sales deals.  I'm sure there are exclusions, but I used that coupon too fast to even read it!  Well, my sister used it and got two rolls of Christmas wrapping paper for $1.48 total.  The wrapping paper is Buy 1 (4.99) Get 1 for .99 cents.

I also stopped in Bath & Body Works and now my house smells like Evergreen.  Mmmmmm.  Love the smell of Christmas!  How cute is this Wallflower?


My sister ordered my doggies super-cute Christmas bandanas.  You can go comment on her post to try to win one! :)  Here is my parents' dog Chloe modeling hers:


So when we take our Christmas picture the dogs are going to be wearing theirs.  Too cute!  Yes, our dogs will be in our Christmas picture.  We have no children.  Don't judge. ;)  And apparently after Christmas last year when I bought the clearanced cards, I felt like we should do picture cards this year.  I didn't quite think through all the everything involved on that one.

In other news, Rite Aid is having some great sales this week!  I bought a few things this week and only spent $4 out of pocket.  I saved $30.  I'm telling you, watching those Video Values ads are the way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    I want to order one of those bandanas for our new dog Bailey. They are sooo cute. She is a one year old chocolate lab.

    Thanks,
    Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete