Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CVS Trip 06/02

I stopped at CVS on the way home from work today to pick up a few things.  Mainly Lay's Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips.  I know, it sounds nasty, but they taste good.  My mom, sister, and I are going to Williamsburg this weekend to celebrate their birthday's early, and that was a snack request.  I didn't find the chips in the Newport News store, but I did find some other things.  Of course.


2 Liter Coke 1.25 (for this weekend :))
Ban Deodorant 2.99 received 2.00 ECB
2 Gold Emblem candies at .88 each
- used $1/2 Gold Emblem candies from the magic coupon machine
2 Powerbars .99 each received 1.98 ECB
1 Off Clip On 7.99
- used $2 coupon $2/1 (05/16/10 Smart Source), printable here
- stacked with $3 coupon from the CVS website
2 Men's Gillette Hair & Body Wash 2.00 each
- had raincheck from last week, used B1G1 free coupon (now expired, but they let me use it because I had the raincheck) which deducted $4.00 so free
2 CVS brand shampoos .99 each
- used two $1 off coupons from the magic coupon machine
Drink 1.49 (not pictured)

Used a $4 off $20 purchase coupon from a CVS e-mail (make sure your card is registered and you get e-mails from them).  Not only do you get these coupons, but they also occasionally send out surveys where they reward you with Extra Care Bucks for your time.

Total Before Tax 6.44
Total Savings 25.44
Received $3.98 in ECBs

No comments:

Post a Comment