Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Duh Moment!

So, yay, my camera arrived today!  Thankfully in better shape than the box in which it shipped!  Of course, it did arrive with an Excedrin Migraine coupon which makes me nervous.  I just don't think it's good for business. ;)

At Target the other day I bought a 12 pack of AA batteries which were on sale and I had a coupon for (of course).  Camera arrives and uses it's own battery with a battery pack.  Dang.  Well, we are good on remote control batteries for years now.  One of these days I might learn to read up on things before preparing for something not happening.

In other news, is that Pillow Pets commercial annoying anyone else?  I'm trying to watch Renovation Realities on DIY and keep seeing this daggone commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment