Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Empty Refrigerator

 
I am way behind on shopping this week.  Monday afternoon was busy, yesterday I was in bed with a migraine, I work late today, here's hoping I get some done tomorrow.  Thankfully, Rite Aid is really the only place on my list.  And Farm Fresh.

Farm Fresh, however, is Jimmy's job today.  We are completely out of milk.  I have given him a list with coupons attached, so I'll let you know later how it goes. ;-)  Remember they are doubling coupons up to $1 today, and they have had some great deals lately!  Don't buy all the milk before Jimmy gets there, though!

My refrigerator looks kind of empty.  I think it's because he finally drank the rest of the Sobe.  That was tucked into every nook and cranny.  Also, he's eaten down some of the yogurt.  My shelves need to be full again!

He did go to get some rice out of the cabinet yesterday and said, "Wow, I didn't know we had all this food down here!"  And I wanted to say, "Wow, welcome to this house!  You're in charge of dinner for a week."  But I didn't. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment